Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Is your pituitary gland toxic with heavy metals? Use Essential Oils

Perhaps one of the clues to solving lipidema is getting the heavy metals out of our master glands in our brains: the hypothalamus, thalamus, pituitary and pineal glands.  I know it's one of my biggest priorities, so I work on it with things like Essential Oils.
Although cilantro is the top recommended essential oil for heavy metals, my favorite is celery seed oil.  Other favorites are carrot seed oil, parsley oil, green mandarin, tangerine and cinnamon. 
doTERRRA has fabulous cilantro, green mandarin, tangerine and cinnamon.  I have to get the carrot, celery and parsley oils from another supplier for now, but because I know that the quality is less than doTERRA's, I don't want to recommend the source.  But you could email me for more info at ericabeready@gmail.com.