Thursday, July 12, 2018

One year later, and I'm all swollen up again

A year ago I was 9 months into my new diet and nutritional supplements routine.  I had lost 45 lbs despite my prognosis of not being able to lose weight.  I had dropped 2 pants sizes and 2 blouse sizes.  Things were looking better for me.
But then I started to feel really disassociated with important people and holidays and family gatherings.  That took an emotional toll on me.  And I started putting weight back on--no, not from gorging myself or throwing all caution to the wind.  The weight and the edema just started coming back until now it's all back on. 
I haven't stopped studying and researching and trying and struggling to get to the bottom of this.  Every day I'm still looking for answers.  I'm journaling, keeping records, trying supplements and foods......whatever I think might help.
I know I'm not the only one out there looking for the same answers.
Let's put our heads together.