Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Heal Spiritually before Healing Physically

I found out --again-- that dieting still is not the solution for me.  Do I eat junk food?  Not much.  I drink fresh juiced fruits and vegetables, eat mostly what I've cooked at home using whole foods, watch my fat intake, pay attention to all the right and wrong ingredients, etc.  No effect.  No change.  No release of the trapped toxic fluids.
But I'm an emotional "bottler".  Some of my trapped emotions have turned up being "feeling dead in the water", "drowning", "sinking", "stuck", "blocked", not "flowing".  I noticed that these are all terms related to water.  Bad water.  Stagnant, toxic water.  And I look at my family history.  My GGGGrandfather settled in Kentucky by a toxic water source.  His wife gave all of their children whiskey ever day of their lives just to try to kill the viruses.  So my GGGrandfather became alcoholic.  His son contracted chronic malaria from the deadly waters, and his son, my Grandfather, was born with hydroencephalitis ("water on the brain") and wasn't expected to live.  But he did.  My mother and I now have lipedema. 
There is a chronic dysfunction regarding water "running through" our family genealogy. 
Does this ring a bell with anyone out there?  Is there history of toxic waters?  Are you an emotion bottler?  Do you have traumatic memories attached to water? Are there spiritual or emotional issues that you think are linked to your swelling?   I'd love to hear from you.