Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Are Intestinal Parasites Contributing to your Pain? Four Essential Oil Recipes

Recently while I was muscle testing my husband for which oils could relieve his sore muscles, I discovered that Terra Shield would help.  What?  Terra Shield?  So I tried it on some of my sore swollen lymph nodes with immediate and remarkable relief.  Also, I read that 75% of the population carries intestinal parasites of 5 basic kinds.  Each causes eventual symptoms and disruptions, and I know of at least 3 members of my own family--myself included-- who battle them.  So today I created four recipes for myself and some of my children, based on individual muscle testing, for our personal use.  This time I used doTERRA brand essential oils.  Oils are listed from most to least in amount in the blend:

1:  Cinnamon, Black cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Thyme
2:  HD Clear Blend, Cypress
3:  Terra Shield Outdoor Blend, Vetiver, Arborvitae, YlangYlang, Wintergreen and Geranium
4:  Arborvitae, Terra Shield Outdoor Blend, Wintergreen, Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang and Peppermint