Saturday, February 11, 2017

Taking a Worldwide Survey. Please respond this week.

For more information, visit facebook site:  bereadytobewell       also  Be Ready To Be Well

Please friend us and like us on Be Ready To Be Well on facebook.  I am going to try to get some answers to our health questions from you as I take a survey around the world each week.  My readers are in 92 different countries, but we all suffer from similar pains and ailments.  I am looking for common connections so that we can start to find better answers to our health questions.

This week's survey:
Take your temperature with a thermometer under your tongue when you wake up, when you go to bed and in the middle of the night.  Make a chart for 1 week, checking daily.  Do you notice a temperature fluctuation?
For me, my temperature drops significantly during the night to 95 degrees Farenheit  (3.6 degrees too low).  My waking up temperature (basal temp) is 2 degrees too low, and my bedtime temp is 1 degree lower than the normal temp of 98.6. 
I would like to know if anyone besides me is experiencing these abnormally low body temperatures.  Please let me hear from you!
Betty B. Ready