Monday, November 16, 2015

What you can't digest should be minimized

Some dietary changes I've made lately have made a difference in how I feel.  After finding through muscle testing (kinesiology) that I was reacting badly to the entire nightshade family-which includes tomatoes, potatoes and all peppers--and to the cultures in cheese, I cut those out of my diet for a month.  Now my eye pupils can constrict again and hold it longer.  Before the dietary change, my adrenals were so exhausted that they couldn't constrict for more than 2 seconds.  After doing this for a few months, my ophthalmologist said my eyes were now constricting normally.  This is good progress.  I will only have those foods once in  a while and not in large servings.  What are you not digesting?  Try kinesiology to find out.
Betty B. Ready
for more info on lipidema, go to lipedema.blogspot.com