Monday, November 2, 2015

88 Countries read Betty B. Ready's Blogs

I like the # 88.  When I was a little girl, I loved to shop at the Bonanza 88 store.  It was the prelude to our 99 cent and dollar stores.  Because of that, when I saw today that my 4 blogs are being read in 88 different countries, that became somewhat of a milestone for me.
There's so MUCH to discover.  I've been finding many intriguing pieces of the puzzle, and
I've been hitting the books again.  And practicing.  And experimenting.  And praying.   And studying some more.  I can tell you, though, that I have made stunning discoveries about new sciences, new products, new companies and many OLD things that need to come back.  It's a grand adventure.  I've discovered great food companies, essential oil formulas, solar lighting, helps for emotional relief, natural supplements, ways to filter and secure clean water......on and on.  Stay tuned.
Learntobereadyblog.com,  lipedema.blogspot.com,  lipidema.blogspot.com, and learntobewell.blogspot.com.