Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Heavy Metal Toxicity and Inflammation Causing an Autoimmune Lymphatic Reaction?

I have to go by my own experience.
Nothing up until Sept. 2016 "worked" to help me lose weight, lose fluid-filled fat in my arms and legs or feel good.
Starting September 6th, I met with a Functional Medicine practitioner in Salt Lake City named Dr. Blamires.  I told him about my inability to lose weight and he just snorted and cried "HOGWASH!!"   Well, that got my
attention quickly.  He spent 3 hours working on me and sent me on my way with strict protocols and supplements.   We had to start with a keto diet, heavy metals/chemical detox and parasite cleanse.  I also had 3 kinds of yeast infections to clear and a leaky gut to heal.
 I was 100% obedient to his orders and started seeing the changes I'd yearned for.  Because I saw results, I promised him I would be a poster child of obedience for him because I truly believed he was the doctor who could turn things around for me.
I've met with him once or twice per month since then, had some chiropractic adjustments and acupuncture, as well as altered doses of this or that supplement--all from natural whole food sources--and I am averaging 2 lbs lost per week.  Last week it was 3.4 lbs.  It's the first time in 20 years I've been able to lose anything!

Yes, I've got the heavy legs, protruding stomach, cuffs above my wrists and ankles.  Yes, I've got the swollen painful nodes.  Yes I've got the fat folds.  I had put on 80 lbs even though I ate more healthily than the people around me who didn't gain anything.  Yes, I'm sure I had the swelling, the bruising.  But you know what?  They're going down.  The swelling is going down.  The pain is going down.  The fat folds are smaller, and I have more energy.  I am taking pictures every few weeks to mark my progress.  No liposuction for me!  I'm sticking with this route and seeing lasting results.