Saturday, September 28, 2013

As promised, here's my weight loss tool. Try this!

OK, I promised to share the tool I have found that is helping me lose weight despite the doctors' prognosis that for me it would be impossible.  It's one of those things I'd never heard of, but now that I practice it daily and teach it to my family and to my customers at Be Ready Inc, I'm finding several people who also use it at work, at home, and among their associates.
It's simply this:  YOUR BODY WANTS TO HEAL, IT KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR IT AND WHAT IS HARMING IT, even if it's foods you eat every day and love.  If we're not listening, or feeling the message, we can SEE it easily with this tool.  Once you know what you're eating that is keeping you from healing, you can eliminate those things for a month to give your system a rest.  Then try only having a small amount of those things maybe once a week if you truly love them, instead of every day, or eliminating them altogether.  So what's this simple, fun and amazing tool?  Try this:
Put a variety of foods that you eat every day out on a table.  Put with them any medicines, vitamins, supplements, candies, condiments, and teas/coffees/alcohol/cigarettes.........whatever you have.  Get something that will swing like a pendulum, like a necklace that has a pendant on the bottom of a chain, or even just get a metal nut from a bolt and put a piece of string through it.  You'll want the chain or string to be about 6-8" long (about the length of an adult hand from fingertip to wrist).  Gently pinch the top of the chain between the thumb and first finger of the hand you write with, directly over the item.  Ask this question:  "Does my body want this?".Then be still, wait for a few seconds, and watch for the answer..       You will notice that the pendulum may stay still, or it will start to swing either in a circle or in a back-and-forth straight line without your moving it.  If it swings, this is your body responding positively or negatively to that item.  Do this again and again and start to notice patterns.  For me a circle is a yes, this is good for you.  Back and forth means no, this is NOT good for you, DO NOT eat this. (That may be reversed for you, especially if you are left-handed.) As you practice, you'll be able to see that some responses are larger than others.  For me, my absolute NOs came from yeast, all sugars, tomatoes and peppers.  I have been growing peppers and tomatoes in my hydroponics in my backyard, eating them daily, so I was very surprised.  But I stopped putting any of those four ingredients in my diet and within 11 days I've lost 8 pounds and my swelling has decreased significantly.  My rings are loose.  My ankle swelling is noticeably reduced.  My pants fit more loosely.  AMAZING!!!  Your body is complex and wonderfully unique, as is your Spirit.  Listen to them.  Everyone I've taught this to has been able to use this tool quickly, and each body has had its own completely unique set of needs.  It is clear that with diets, "one-size-fits-all" is horribly ineffective.  You are unique.  You can heal.  Use this tool when you shop.  Try it on your cleaning supplies, your spices, your soaps....have fun!  Begin to heal, then send me your responses!  Let's HEAL!
Betty B. Ready
For more information, visit  www.lipedema.blogspot.com, lipidema.blogspot.com or  www.bereadyinc.com