Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lipidema (Lipedema), wild yam cream and insomnia

I'm awake at 3:00 a.m.--again--while everyone else is asleep.  For many years I've been awake between 1 and 4 a.m, when worry and anxiety would creep in.  I've started using wild yam cream for easing hormonal imbalance, and I've noticed that is has helped shorten the awake time and lessen the feelings of worry and anxiety.  Last week while I was out of town at a seminar, I forgot to bring my cream and I had sleepless nights.  When I got home and used the cream, I slept a bit better.  Tonight I'm fully awake again and realized that I neglected the cream for the past couple of days.  Noticing that pattern, I think I'm in a position to say that for me, wild yam cream does seem to have a positive effect on my ability to sleep and have more inner peace in the middle of the night.  I can't say that the hot flashes have significantly been affected.  I'm still hoping for relief from those.
Betty B. Ready